Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Alive and Kicking

It's been awhile since I last wrote something on my blog. I just haven't had the time. Aside from work, I'm trying to spend more time with my two little bundles of kakulitan. No complaints, I love spending time with them.

*****

I just had my junker car undergo state inspection, and I ended up spending so much just to get it passed. That's what I get for buying a 13-year-old car. It's a 92 Subaru Legacy L. It had around 137k miles on it when I got it, but the original owner really took care of it. It's been a year since I got it (and I only drive it to the park & ride, most of the time...), I've only added a little over 2k miles... but I guess age will eventually catch up with it. Next on the list is to buy 4 new tires for it. Even if two of them are still okay, I still have to replace all 4 since it's an AWD car. To make matters worse, I will also need to get new tires for my SUV, since we haven't replaced them since we got it. We've put a little over 55k miles on them. This is turning out to be a VERY expensive month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home