Friday, April 14, 2006

The checkup

I had our SUV undergo a 3k mile checkup, since we are going to NJ at the end of the month. I was expecting the worst with regard to our tires, but to my surprise, they said that the tires are still good for around 6k more miles (wow, and it has gone around 56k miles already...). IT is good news, since expense-wise, this has been a very heavy month for us. I still have to buy 4 new tires for my 92 suby legacy, though. I also just found out that I will need to change the brake rotors up front for the rubasu.... Right now, if I go above 4o mph and hit the brakes, you will feel a strong vibration coming from the brake pedal to the steering wheel. The mechanic said that I shouldn't be worried about it now, but I will eventually have to get that fixed. I just hope that we will be better off in the next couple of months...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home